Eco-Friendly Home Building
energy star certified “Green” Building:
Anthony James incorporates “Green” building practices and techniques on every project, from start to finish. We work to minimize the amount of trash that goes into the landfill by recycling wood, metal, cardboard, and many appliances and fixtures.
In the News:
A Green Makeover Success
New Jersey's Anthony James Construction gives
a home renovation star quality — By Jack McGee
Although the ENERGY STAR® label is most commonly applied to new homes, when a customer requested it for a renovation, Anthony James Construction achieved the transformation in characteristic style.
Read Full Article
Environmentally Friendly Practices:
- Upgraded insulation package
- Energy efficient appliances
- Recycling of debris
- Sealing of penetrations
- Eco-friendly building materials
- Florescent light bulbs
Quality, Comfort and Savings:
Anthony James Construction and New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program are working together to make your home more energy efficient, bringing you quality, comfort, and savings.
Lower Monthly energy costs for the life of the home.
- Better overall design with integrated improvements for maximum energy efficiency
- Better construction elements, which may include:
- High efficiency heating, cooling and water heating systems
- Added levels of insulation in walls, foundation and attic
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows
- Other high efficiency options
- Better for you and better for the environment
- Increased indoor comfort year-round
- Improved air quality
- Quieter home